An easy to use service that allows schools to text parents, staff or indeed any group of people simply and easily from a dedicated website. AutoText is different as all the texting data is pulled directly from your school's MIS reducing the need to manually input numbers and contact details. You can also run reports that will show you any errors in your school’s MIS data, such as where a number is missing or if some numbers are incomplete. If recipients have downloaded the ParentComms: Mobile app, the text will automatically be sent as a free push notification.
AutoText offers a feature-rich system to generate messages to parents, staff or any other third party.
This service integrates with your school’s MIS so pupil details, parents’ contact information and attendance data are received and processed automatically on a daily basis with no need for manual intervention.
- Automatically generate unauthorised absence lists using your school’s registration data
- Send absence alerts to all parents using auto-generated reports
- Compose one-off messages or use pre-created templates
- Filter parents by class, year, house, or find individual pupils
- Send emails and newsletters to parents of the entire school, a year or a class
- Send messages to groups of staff
- Create and save bespoke groups of pupils for trips, clubs or other activities
- Create and save groups of staff such as Senior Management team, Department Heads, technicians, etc
- Create bespoke groups of any other third parties you contact regularly
- Run reports to check the accuracy and completeness of the contact details in your MIS
- Find pupils whose parents have unusable mobile numbers, no mobile numbers or no email addresses
- View email and text logs with message delivery status
- View live billing information to help monitor costs
Minimal setup is required as the system obtains its data automatically and directly from the MIS.
Mobile App Integration
The ParentComms:Mobile app is available to parents free of charge. The app is available for Android and iPhone and offers the following benefits:
- Push messages help schools to reduce texting costs
- One-off optional payment can be made to allow free push notifications to all app users
- Staff members can contact parents directly via the app via a simple interface
To download the ParentComms app please click here.
Existing customer login
Find out more
If you'd like to discuss your requirements with us please fill in your details below.